Thursday, February 17, 2011

Second post = tea time

Also, some tea.

This is just some sencha I get from my local store. The label reads: Tokujyo Sencha Gold.

It's the only tea I drink without much information attached though acts as a solid everyday sencha for me, often taken with me to drink at work though sometimes enjoyed at home.

The tea table, a common feature, is from Puerhshop.com. In the right corner is one of Den's Tea's Kokoro kyusu, I was pleasantly surprised by how blue it is. The two chilling around the center there are Shi and Cha, my teapet, from Chinese Tea Culture. Add in a bit of a fake plant, I have a small collection from work that I use to add a little extra to my settings, and a cup bought from a ceramics student at Radford University and it's a pleasant afternoon tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment