Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bi Bim Bap(비빔밥)

I was reading a book last night and bibimbap somehow came to my mind, settled in its roots, and wouldn't leave me be. Yet, with my formerly lacking in veggies kitchen, I couldn't do a thing about it.

Thankfully, with the desire refusing to budge any further, that changed today. So, for dinner, it was my sloppy excuse for bibimbap.

Since the only bowls I have that are large enough for it are square, I tend to go with four around and then something in the middle. In the top corner we have carrots, the green is Shanghai bok choy, the bottom is daikon, and the corner closest is mushrooms.
In the center I fried up some tofu with red pepper flakes and topped it off with a dab of kochujang and roasted sesame seeds.

I love meals that start off with stirring everything together. Though the taste is definitely a plus as well.

Pretty easy to make and utterly delicious, I'm have to say I'm pretty fond of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment